West Richmond Community Association Licensed Child Care Programs are committed to providing safe, affordable, high quality child care programs, which enhance the social, emotional, cognitive and physical wellbeing of children. These programs aim to foster healthy communities by providing quality care for children, building parent capacity and networks, and developing leadership abilities in staff and children.
- Support inclusion of all children
- Reflect the diversity of the community within programs
- Create opportunities for family participation
- Encourage a sense of community among children, families and West Richmond
- Provide professional, high quality care through a positive environment, curriculum and staff